14.5.11

Ice cream Stick Crafts

s
Ice cream Stick and Foam Craft
Here is something my daughter created in her Summer camp.Its such a simple yet cute idea that I thought I would share it .
Materials required
Ice cream/Lolly sticks
Foam
Yarn
Sketch pens
Scissors
How to make Lolly Stick Dolls
Cut foam into dresses for a boy and girl.Draw designs on your foam dress
Make your face on the ice cream stick with sketch pen.
Stick yarn on the stick for hair.
Its  a simple fun craft to do with kids and they can play around with it too!
Here is the link to more ice cream stick crafts

9 comments:

  1. kitna cute h ye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! Almost wish I had a little girl again. Do you think two little boys would like to try this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deanna for dropping by. I am sure boys would also like this craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cho cutee ..u girl is very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute... love them both.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Monica my daughter was so proud of her work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...